We’re Taking Conversations Live – and Digital – at This Year’s HR Tech Conference
The excitement is growing as we get closer to the annual HR Technology Conference and Exposition in Las Vegas this month. It’s the first time the event is taking place in-person since 2019, and we’re looking forward to seeing everyone’s smiling faces again.
We know the pandemic isn’t over, but both Socrates.ai and the HR Tech Conference team are taking steps to ensure the safety and comfort of attendees. If you haven’t already heard, the HR Tech Conference will require proof of vaccination to enter. That’s on top of masks, physical distancing, hand sanitizers, increased sanitation, and more. With these safeguards in place, we’re hoping that everyone can enjoy the experience with confidence.
At Socrates.ai, we’ve been getting ready for months, putting together a unique booth space that will allow us to connect with live attendees and those unable to make it. Here’s what that will look like:
- Open concept – Maybe it’s the pandemic, maybe it’s our love of HGTV, but we went open and airy for 2021. Our booth will be easy to find with large red displays and towers, two prominent digital mosaics (more on that in a sec), and ample space for distanced demos.
- Digital mosaic – We wanted a way to bring folks together, despite the need to stay apart. So, we decided to engage digitally. Our digital photo mosaic will allow attendees to highlight their participation on-site (or virtually) and showcase the people who are the focus of improving technology.
- Clear masks – While we’ve gotten used to wearing them, masked conversations can be harder to hear. To remedy this, we’ll have clear masks on hand to ensure demos are easy to follow – whether you’re actively listening or lip-reading along.
- Other options – If the last 18 months have taught us anything, it’s how to be flexible. As such, if an in-person meeting still feels too close, even with six feet between us, we’re happy to hop on Zoom, too. Whatever works for you! Book your meeting here.
- Pre-conference resources – Ahead of the event, we’ll be hosting a webinar on September 22 at 11 a.m. ET about what we’re working on these days (sneak peek: it’s about ROX). And trust us, if you’re someone who cares about the employee experience and talent retention, you’re not going to want to miss this one. You can also hear us talking through all of this on episodes of the Recruiting Daily podcast with William Tincup, 3Sixty Insights’ #HRTechChat, and The Matt Baxter Show.
With all of this in mind, we hope you’ll join us at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, September 28 – October 1, 2021, for the HR Technology Conference & Exposition. You can find Socrates.ai in Booth No. 5915. See you there!